Professional ATS resume template with clean and professional layout is perfect for all job seekers who are looking for an easy-to-edit solution. Just download the template, replace the text and your resume will be ready for the next job application in a few minutes. What's more, this resume is also ATS-friendly, so you can be sure that it will get past the first filter, no matter who is reading it.
This template is best for:
- corporate jobs is finance, audit, banking or law
- jobs in government or other regulatory environments
- senior-level positions
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1, 2 and 3-page Resume Templates (.docx and .pages, A4 & US letter)
- Cover Letter Template (.docx and .pages, A4 & US letter)
- Reference List (.docx and .pages, A4 & US letter)
- Free Font Files for Mac
- Resume Editing Guide (.pdf)
- Resume Writing Guide (.pdf)
- FREE Technical Support & Final Formatting Service
Hover over image to see more details.
HOW ARE ATS-FRIENDLY RESUMES TESTED?
As every ATS works slightly different, we always test our ATS-friendly templates with several methods to make sure they are fully optimized for ATS.
- Firstly, we use Jobscan - resume-optimization software based on the most common behaviors found across various ATS. They tested their solution with some of the most commonly used ATS, such as Taleo, Workday, Xeneka Factors (IBM) and iCIMS, so we use their information as our guideline. (Our resumes were even featured on their site!)
- Additionally, our templates are tested with Skillsyncer.
- Additionally, we always triple-check templates by transforming them into plain-text. This allows us to see if there is any part of the template that might be skipped by some less sophisticated ATS.
All our templates promoted as 'ATS-friendly', 'ATS-optimized' or 'ATS-compliant' have passed all three tests and proven to be fully optimized for Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
Even though some of our ATS-optimized templates have simple graphic elements, as lines or background shapes, the content will be read by ATS. ATS will not ‘see' graphics, but they will be able to normally read content, scan the keywords and compare it with the job you apply for, so you can be sure that your resume can get past the first filter.
How to get the template:
- Click on ‘Instant Download’ button on the template of your choice.
- Download your file from the email you will receive after your payment is processed.
- Double-click the ResumeTemplate.zip file in order to unpack (‘unzip’) it. Save it on a location you will easily find. It will extract into files numbered 1-3 following 3-step process for creating your own resume.
- Open Mac Pages or Microsoft Word 2007 (or newer).
- Type your resume text over our text. Follow the instructions in our guide (document named 2 - Resume Editing Guide) if you have questions or need technical support.
- When your resume is complete, save it in .pdf format.